Māori healers have been using the miracle plant mānuka for centuries, but now the potential of mānuka has been unlocked, introducing the world to one of the most powerful antibacterial essential oils on the planet.
We are going to brag a little, but it’s because we believe this will revolutionise your skincare routine. Our 100% Pure East Cape Mānuka Oil contains potent triketones that help fight even the worst bad bacterias that can be thrown at the body, and is 20-30 times more effective than Australian tea tree oil for antibacterial use.
Where does it get this power from? Well, the East Cape of New Zealand is a unique place, and the mānuka that grows here is rich with antibacterial and antifungal traits.
Struggling to find a holistic natural solution for frustrating skin challenges? East Cape Mānuka Oil is great for helping with acne, skin irritations and more, created in a sustainable way while supporting local communities.
Here are some traits of this miracle oil you’re bound to love:
- East Cape Mānuka Oil is gentle with no known allergies.
- It’s synergistic, helping to boost other essential oils and natural ingredients you may already use!
- Seemingly endless potential for natuaral skincare, haircare, and household uses.
- Sustainable practices are used when harvesting by hand and maintaining mānuka populations. Yay!
- No chemicals ever, which means your body will love you more!
- Supporting local jobs by working with farms and workers from the East Cape region.
Discover the potential of the mighty mānuka unlocked in our 100% Pure East Cape Mānuka Oil today as an essential part of your natural skincare routine.
Trust us, your body will thank you for it.
How to use
Our 100% Pure East Cape mānuka oil is a powerful essential oil. It can be used in the same way as tea tree oil - straight out of the bottle to help with a variety of conditions. Always patch test and use with a carrier oil.
Here are just a few options on how you can use mānuka oil:
- Add a few drops to lotion, shampoo, or moisturiser.
- Fill the bathtub with hot water and 15 drops of mānuka essential oil.
- Pour boiling water into a bowl and add 10 drops of mānuka oil. Inhale the vapours.
- Massage onto tired muscles.
- Apply directly to troubled skin.
Caution: Although our mānuka products and essential oils have been shown through practical use to be very compatible with most skin types it is recommended that people with especially sensitive skin first try the product on a small area before using more widely.
Read the label, use only as directed.
100% Pure East Cape Mānuka Oil
"Amazing product. Cured a skin problem I have had for many years." - Lorraine J
"Great Oil. I love the aroma of the Manuka oil and it’s many uses! It is now a staple in my medicine cupboard!" - Donella
Money back guarantee
We're so confident that you'll love our East Cape mānuka oil skincare that we offer a money back guarantee on all orders.